Richardson, Texas is a vibrant and diversified business community, strategically located in one of the brightest economic regions in the world – the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Whether your company seeks the latest technological breakthrough, provides the highest level of financial service or thrives upon the synergy of a great business and research university, Richardson is where excellence is the expectation.
Advantages of a Richardson location:
- Highest concentration of technology workers in the greater Dallas area –
1.9 million total labor force within a 30-minute commute
- Strategically located between major freeways for easy commuter access
- Home to the University of Texas at Dallas – the most selective public university in Texas
- Highly regarded public education districts with over 90% college-bound graduates
- Four DART light rail stations and public bus service, with two new DART light rail stations opening in 2022
- 30+million square feet of office, flex and industrial space
- Responsive city government and staff who understand business needs and interests
- Quality of life: extensive housing options from entry level to executive homes, town homes,
upscale multi-family, and transit-oriented developments
- 800+ acres of parks and recreational facilities, golf courses, over 40 miles of hike & bike trails
- Arts & music festivals throughout the year, plus first-class entertainment venues
- Over 250 dining options, from traditional American to exotic ethnic cuisines
to view the 2021 Richardson State of the City Address presented on January 27, 2021.