REDP strengthening retention efforts with new EDGE program
April 12, 2012
The Richardson Economic Development Partnership is kicking off a new business retention initiative this spring. EDGE (Economic Development, Growth & Expansion) is a completely confidential, no-cost program designed to match Richardson businesses with the resources they need to grow, compete and succeed.
REDP is dedicated to ensuring that our local businesses utilize every advantage of their Richardson location. Through EDGE, Richardson companies can:
- Request custom-made presentations regarding Richardson and learn more about our dynamic community
- Access the latest data on workforce and wage trends
- Find real estate that best suits their unique requirements and review detailed site analytics
- Make connections with local and state government, and use REDP as a liaison
- Receive export assistance and other international business services
- Access corporate training services and recruiting partnerships through our contacts at UT Dallas and Richland College
REDP aims to reach out to Richardson’s top 100 employers in 2012 by setting up 15-minute initial appointments with contacts at each company. While EDGE is a comprehensive program, companies can chose to use REDP’s service on a needs-only basis.
REDP has the resources to help companies stay and grow in Richardson, and all of our assistance is provided on a confidential, no-cost basis. If your business is located in Richardson, set up an appointment with our EDGE team, and give your business every advantage.