if video does not load on your mobile device.
Is your company ready to establish a presence in North America? If so, Richardson, Texas is the right place to set up your operation. Whether you plan to start with a U.S. Sales Office or establish your North American headquarters to handle business in the U.S., Canada and Latin America, Richardson, Texas is your best option.
Resources for setting up a new company location in the U.S. (Click here
Mayor Laura Maczka
"Richardson has the infrastructure, business resources, well-educated workforce and cultural
diversity to support
Texas is the best state to locate your business.
- Dynamic state economy
- No personal state income tax
- High quality of living
- Low cost of living
- Skilled, highly educated workforce
- CST time zone services entire U.S., Canada and Latin America
For a full list, please click here
Where is Richardson, Texas?
Richardson is one of the top four technology clusters in North America.
- International Business Capital of North Texas
- Hub of the "Telecom Corridor®"
- Designated an "Area of Innovation" by the International Association of Science Parks (IASP)
- Easy access to DFW Airport for domestic and international flights
- Home to the University of Texas at Dallas
For a full list of Richardson benefits, please click here
International companies located in Richardson
Richardson attracts global companies and professionals from around the world. Richardson companies employ a diverse ethnic and cultural workforce that is supported by local retail, cultural and religious amenities.
For information on becoming a Richardson International Ambassador
, please click here