Yankon Lighting, Inc.
ZTE USA, Inc.
Directline Distributing LLC
REWA Technology USA
Richardson attracts global companies and professionals from throughout the world due to a number of existing companies who employ a diverse workforce, as well as local retail, cultural and religious amenities which support these groups.
Foreign-owned companies with operations in Richardson:
- Restaurants offering authentic Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Asian, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Thai, Italian and varieties of Mexican cuisine
- Ethnic grocery stores: Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern, Kosher
- Retail stores providing ethnic dress, books, and music can be found at several shopping centers
- Community/cultural centers - Dallas Chinese Community Center, DFW Chinatown
- Dance schools
- Language schools- Dallas Chinese School
- City of Richardson supports cultural expressions of art, music and dance in the schools and annual celebrations
- Churches, mosques, temples and other religious centers have facilities for various multi-cultural and spiritual programs
- Richardson ISD and Plano ISD schools host multi-cultural days in celebration of various ethnic groups
- The University of Texas at Dallas: 18% of students are foreign born.