- 35% of Richardson's population is non-white.
- The City of Richardson supports cultural expressions of art, music and dance in local schools and with annual celebrations.
- International/ethnic businesses include restaurants, grocery stores, community centers, cultural arts, dance and language schools.
- Dallas Chinese Community Center
- Dallas Chinese School
- Restaurants offer authentic Chinese, Indian, Japanese, Asian, Middle Eastern, Mediterranean, Thai, Italian and varieties of Mexican cuisine.
- Retail stores providing ethnic dress, books, and music can be found at several local shopping centers.
- Churches, mosques, temples and other religious centers have facilities for various multi-cultural and spiritual programs.